Books on Exoplanets and habitable zones

  • Thread starter Thread starter moriheru
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books Exoplanets
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
moriheru
Messages
273
Reaction score
16
I am looking for a good book on Exoplanets and habbitable
zones. So that I would be familiar with a large range of exoplanets and the criteria of exoplanets and so on...
Please don't hold back on the mathematics (if there is any) or on any scoentific issue, as I am asking for a good scientific refference.
Thanks for any help
 
Physics news on Phys.org
This is a very, very young area of science. I doubt you'd find much on the subject if you are looking for (a) monograph(s). As the moment, the best way to go would be to search for publications in academic journals (IMHO, of course).