Chances for master's in aerospace or mechanical engineering with 3.11 GPA and 1230 GRE

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
navier1120
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
3.11 GPA BSME
1230 GRE (740 Q 490 V)
3.3 last 2 years

1 year paid research, NSF funded research project. Acknowledge on a state report as a result of some of the research.

Working with 2 professors currently with research. 1 deals with energy, the other is a project that is giving me knowledge in CFD analysis

Vice chair of 2 engineering student orgs on campus.

On a engineering student board as well

Good Letters of recomendation

What are my odds of getting into a major university for my master in engineer. Aerospace or mechanical
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If anyone happens to know I would be quite interested as well, I am a similar student to you and am also looking into going into ME grad school.
 
Apply if you want to. Don't if you don't.

Your credentials are fine, I'm sure you know that.