University of Nottingham Student: Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sowad
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
Sowad
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What Should I Do ?

I'm a student of the University of Nottingham in MEng in Machenical Engineering. My first 2 years is in Machenical & Last 2 year is in Aerospace. Now I'm in foundation year, My course will start from this September. But I'm very Interested in Aviation that's why I want to apply to Manchester in Aerospace. But I can't understand which one can provide me a good Carrier & job sequrity.

Please mam give me some sugestions, What should I do.:confused:
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org


I have Writtrn 'Mam' mistakely Sorry for that, & I don't know how to edit...Please give me some sugestions about my Subject...