The current vanishes for real wave functions, and bound wave functions are real.
The bound wave function is a standing wave.
It is like the difference between traveling waves and standing waves on a string.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving