wolram said:
I passed all the tests, then disgaced myself by having an episode afterwards, i feel like these guys are wanting to pin some thing on me, even if they cause it.
No disgrace. If you have a medical disability of some sort, one of the first things you must do is refuse to blame yourself. If your body is getting quirky, you've got to learn to come to terms with it (if you can) and try to minimize your risks until, hopefully, the docs can sort out what's happening. My little brother has epilepsy, and I have fragrance-induced migraines, respiratory problems and acute hypertension (after exposure). I also go into anaphylactic shock if I eat or drink anything with free glutamates in it. My brother's epilepsy is controlled with medication and he has been driving, working in industrial settings, etc for years. As for me, now you know why I live 'way out in the country and try to grow most of my food.
For a few years after the MSG and fragrance problems came on, I apologized to family members, etc when I couldn't participate in pot-lucks (except to eat my own cooking and that of my wife) and eventually had to back out of most family get-togethers, since some members of my family thought that they could "slide through" wearing "some" fragrances or wearing clothing with fragranced fabric softeners, etc. An hour or two with family is NOT worth several hours in the ER, and the pressures that all that puts on my wife. We stay home a lot. At first I blamed myself for putting my wife in an uncomfortable social/family situation when we had to decline invitations. Not anymore. My mother died of sudden cardio-pulmonary collapse when I was 28 and my little brother was 5, and I'm not going to die off on my wife due to carelessness, pride, or guilt-driven assumption of risk.
Take care of yourself, friend, and keep trying to cooperate with the neurologists until they can get you some help, or at least guidance.