Brian Wingfeild and I am a Phisics Professor

In summary, Brian Wingfield, a Physics Professor, has been given the windows application Working Model 2d to conduct experiments. He has received basic training on how to use it but has encountered a problem with creating a joint that pins 3 layers. Brian is seeking help on how to join 3 objects instead of 2 and has been directed to the manufacturer's website for assistance.
jmaster
Hello,
My name is Brian Wingfield and I am a Phisics Professor. To conduct my expiriments, i have been given the windows application, Working Model 2d. I have been given basic training on how to use it but i have run into a small problem. I need to Create a joint that pins 3 layers so 3 squares Joined together but i only know how to join 2, can someone please tell me how I could join 3 objects instead of 2, it would really help,

Thank you,

Brian Wingfield

Computer science news on Phys.org
I don't want you to think that we're ignoring you Brian. I can't say I have ever heard of this package. Have you tried the manufacturer's website for assistance?

Hello Brian Wingfield,

As a fellow physics professor, I understand the importance of using simulation software like Working Model 2d for conducting experiments and analyzing data. To create a joint that pins 3 layers, you will need to use the "Multi-Joint" tool in the software. This tool allows you to join multiple objects together, including 3 squares in your case. To access this tool, click on the "Joint" button in the toolbar and then select "Multi-Joint" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can select the 3 squares and join them together using the desired joint type.

I hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. Best of luck with your experiments.

1. Who is Brian Wingfeild?

Brian Wingfeild is a physics professor who specializes in quantum mechanics and astrophysics. He has a PhD in physics and has been teaching at a university for over 10 years.

2. What does it mean to be a physics professor?

A physics professor is a scientist who teaches and conducts research in the field of physics. They typically have a PhD in physics and are experts in various subfields such as astrophysics, quantum mechanics, or particle physics.

3. What is Brian Wingfeild's area of expertise?

Brian Wingfeild's area of expertise is in quantum mechanics and astrophysics. He has published numerous research papers in these areas and is recognized as a leading expert in the field.

4. What qualifications does Brian Wingfeild have?

Brian Wingfeild has a PhD in physics from a reputable university and has been teaching at a university for over 10 years. He also has a strong background in mathematics and computer science, which are important skills in the field of physics.

5. What inspired Brian Wingfeild to become a physics professor?

Brian Wingfeild has always been fascinated by the mysteries of the universe and the laws that govern it. He was inspired to become a physics professor by his love for science and his desire to share his knowledge and passion with others.