Bring the navbar text to the center of the screen in CSS

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 2K views
shivajikobardan
Messages
637
Reaction score
54
TL;DR
Bring navbar at center CSS
https://demo.w3layouts.com/demos_ne...a-liberty-demo_Free/2002651968/web/index.html

This is the website that I am trying to build.

This is my current navbar.
fJLX3O3apC1PU0tIIH_EzdnGbwUqeLO7jmg5P_T2pLgmUUVb1Q.png


This is what I want to build.
wN-ub_JJv8XmNqoUbNsD4eCY6JQKuQ-EB2rZ-PJy94XDB9yulA.png

My focus is on "Home" to "Contact". I want to put it at the center of the page like in the second one. My guess was to do display:flex justify-content: center. But it didn't work.
Please guide me how to make it work?

Here's the codepen.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Increase the value here:
CSS:
.collapse {
  margin-left: 25%;
}

Or, better, remove the previous value and modify the following:
HTML:
<ul class="navbar-nav me-auto  ">
to:
HTML:
<ul class="navbar-nav mx-auto  ">

(That is how it is done in your link)

Can you identify what CSS rules change in this process?