Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

C programming language

1. Feb 27, 2007 #1
    my friend i fail to perform this simple task can you please direct me how to approach a simple question like this
    the quetion said "a registrar set up the curriculum for the term . One course may have up to 10 subject . Students must select a minimum of 6 subjects from a particular course .Once a student registers for the term , the billing system is notified so that the student may be billed .Student may use the system to add or drop subjects for the period of time of registration.\
    write a C program that will check the number of subject s the student has chosen for a course .This program will run after the student has updated the subject selection. If the number of subject is less than 6 then an appropriate message should be displayed on the screen . The program should include a function that will count the number of subjects.
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 27, 2007 #2
    you start from something that compiles:
    Code (Text):
    int main (void) {
      return 0;
    and then add code as necessary.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?