1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

C programming language

1. Feb 27, 2007 #1
    my friend i fail to perform this simple task can you please direct me how to approach a simple question like this
    the quetion said "a registrar set up the curriculum for the term . One course may have up to 10 subject . Students must select a minimum of 6 subjects from a particular course .Once a student registers for the term , the billing system is notified so that the student may be billed .Student may use the system to add or drop subjects for the period of time of registration.\
    write a C program that will check the number of subject s the student has chosen for a course .This program will run after the student has updated the subject selection. If the number of subject is less than 6 then an appropriate message should be displayed on the screen . The program should include a function that will count the number of subjects.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 27, 2007 #2
    you start from something that compiles:
    Code (Text):
    int main (void) {
      return 0;
    }
    and then add code as necessary.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?