"Calabi-Yau Manifold for Dummies", short, at universe-review.ca"

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Spinnor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Manifold Short
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Spinnor
Gold Member
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
419
In a Google image search image search for "Ricci Flat manifolds" I came up with Calabi-Yau manifolds for dummies at,

http://universe-review.ca/R15-26-CalabiYau01.htm

Lots of pictures and important terms.

Other good stuff there as well, click on home button.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: moriheru and jim mcnamara
Physics news on Phys.org
I did and its great! Thanks for the mention.

Currently M. C. Escher's Circle Limit IV is my desktop image for its citation by Leonard Susskind as an illustration of the effect of negatively curved space. Meditating on it I have gained insight into the Big Bang, our universe, and the Mega/multiverse. Now I am ready to move on and find an appropriate image of a Calabi-Yau manifold.