Calculate Heat conductivity of Tube by Matlab

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
progiangbk
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I am new to matlab, and I have a question (in page 2 and 3 of attached file). As I understand, i have some equations to calculate the thermal conductivity of the pipe-like solid, and I have to use Matlab to make a program to do it. But i don't know where to start?

It may be easy for you but i don't understand what i have to do now. So could you pls tell me what i have to do with this one.

My great thanks!View attachment Termproject_CFD.pdf
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Sozi, I've just found this is about thermal conductivity of a nanowire ^^. And I have to use Matlab with the given eqs. to calculate the thermal conductivity k, but there is still some variables/parameters which I've not understand:

Untitled.jpg


in the eq.(1): where can I find the Kbulk and Phonon Mean Free Path of Bulk Material?

Thannk very much for any help!