Can a Club Member Be Impeached for Not Being Funny?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
46 replies · 5K views
Lisa! said:
I just saw this post. I'm ver offended and about to break to tears! But I have to control myself and just focus on taking revenge if it's possible.:frown:


You're the one who keeps telling me I'm funny looking. Jerk.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You must be a jerk to call me jerk!:smile:
( :frown: )

jimmy p said:
Well, my work here is done, see you guys in another year or so!

Thanks Lisa!(!) It's nice to see that someone pays attention to the crap I say!

Lessons learned! If you want the funniest member to stay here, never tell him that he's the funniest!

Don't take it seriously, jimmy! You know I wanted to bother others, so I said you were the funniest member since you weren't around at that time!o:)
 
Tribdog I have always had your back. And if I recall correctly, I think I am the only person who voted for you in this last funniest member award (poll?). Even though you were not listed in the choices, I still chose to do a write-in vote for you, because you are the funniest! If you want to impeach danger, I will be there to back you up :approve:
 
Lisa! said:
Do you want him to leave again? :devil:


i think we need to lynch matt for trying to make trib leave again.
 
well, I want to lynch matt for other reasons not this 1!
But anyway I guess it's a good pretext. :cool:

Now he's going to call us 'jackass'.[/color]
 
Lisa! said:
well, I want to lynch matt for other reasons not this 1!
But anyway I guess it's a good pretext. :cool:

Now he's going to call us 'jackass'.[/color]


So we're agreed on lynching matt?
 
I just remembered that matt is my buddy! He's a lot better than you and trib. :smile:

revenge done[/color]
 
Lisa! said:
Don't take it seriously, jimmy! You know I wanted to bother others, so I said you were the funniest member since you weren't around at that time!o:)

So you used me. You treacherous harpy I shall crush you! :devil:
 
Lisa! said:
I just remembered that matt is my buddy! He's a lot better than you and trib. :smile:
:biggrin: :cool:
 
jimmy p said:
So you used me. You treacherous harpy I shall crush you! :devil:
Ingrate, you should be very grateful that such a great person( me:approve: ) use you!:devil:

Now he has to stay here and look for an opportunity to pay me back![/color]:zzz:
 
Lisa! said:
Ingrate, you should be very grateful that such a great person( me:approve: ) use you!:devil:

Now he has to stay here and look for an opportunity to pay me back![/color]:zzz:

Crock of $?#%

Pah, you should be begging so that I, such a magnificent and illustrious being, doesn't smite your mere mortal form for even suggesting that I should be grateful that you USE me. :devil:
 
jimmy p said:
Crock of $?#%

Pah, you should be begging so that I, such a magnificent and illustrious being, doesn't smite your mere mortal form for even suggesting that I should be grateful that you USE me. :devil:

Jimmy = magnificent and illustrious being

:bugeye: :-p
ok he's just proved that he's the funniest member![/color]
 
Lisa! said:
Jimmy = magnificent and illustrious being

:bugeye: :-p
ok he's just proved that he's the funniest member![/color]


MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! the power is all mine! :devil: :approve:

And yes, I know you are extracting the urine, but before you mock me, think this:- At least I can use the colours properly

see how great I am. Only an almighty person can do that
 
Lisa! said:
I just remembered that matt is my buddy! He's a lot better than you and trib. :smile:

revenge done[/color]



You are a mean old harpy.
 
Ok I know jerks start insulting when they lose!:approve:



jimmy p said:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! the power is all mine! :devil: :approve:

And yes, I know you are extracting the urine, but before you mock me, think this:- At least I can use the colours properly

see how great I am. Only an almighty person can do that
How talented!
He has no flair for colors! Just look how ugly his post looks like!
anyway they say:
"Never wrestle with a pig, you get all dirty and the pig enjoys it!":approve:
So I'm outta here![/color]
 
Last edited: