1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can anyone tell me anything about the INFN-DOE internship?

1. Apr 28, 2006 #1
    (This stands for National Institute for Nuclear Physics - Italy/US Department of Energy, it's a joint program). I applied and I was accepted, but I really don't know anything about this. It does sound rather exciting to go to Italy, but since it's a pretty big move i'd like to know if anyone has any prior experience/knowledge of this program, or even of the institute involved. Honest answers/further info would be greatly appreciated.:smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 28, 2006 #2
    Coma Sta? Sta Bene. Di Dove Si?

4. Apr 29, 2006 #3
    That's a bit weird considering Italy has no nuclear reactors.

But good luck! It should be fun whatever you do :)

5. Apr 29, 2006 #4
    Btw, the above isn't proper Italian. Italy should be a great place to stay in but I have no info on the program.

6. Apr 29, 2006 #5
    Ah thanks I have not spoken italian in 15 years. Surprised that I even remembered a litte. I tried say Hi, How are you? I am fine. Where do you live?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?