Can Humans Possess Superhuman Strength in Their Feet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Strength
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
8,252
Reaction score
2,666
When I saw that the Feats of Superhuman Strength thread was active in S&D, it struck me that we need a thread dedicated to feets, as well.

Personally, my feet smell like roses washed by a spring rain.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
When I saw that the Feats of Superhuman Strength thread was active in S&D, it struck me that we need a thread dedicated to feets, as well.

Personally, my feet smell like roses washed by a spring rain.

I don't believe there is anything superhuman about your claim. I will submit that you washed your feet with something using that fragrance, or used a lotion of some sort. There is no scientific evidence to support that one's feet would naturally smell of "roses washed by a spring rain."
 
I read once that 25% of college students polled admitted to chewing their toenails and/or big toe cuticles. It didn't mention what their feet smelled like.
 
Evo said:
I read once that 25% of college students polled admitted to chewing their toenails and/or big toe cuticles. It didn't mention what their feet smelled like.

That's so flippin' gross!
 
Evo said:
I read once that 25% of college students polled admitted to chewing their toenails and/or big toe cuticles. It didn't mention what their feet smelled like.

Whoa. Well I give them kudos for their honesty -- and flexibility.
 
My niece is an artist in ceramics and performs feats of clay.