Well, you know the general equation for a circle don't you? If not, try to derive it from what you know (namely, they consist of points which have a fixed distance to -- say -- the origin, and you know the distance of a point to the origin by Pythagoras law, then you can shift the whole thing to the actual center of the circle).
This equation contains two coordinates (e.g. x and y) and three unknowns (namely the coordinates of the centre point and the radius). So if you know two points on the circle, you could plug them in and find two of them.
To get the tangent line, you can rewrite the formula to y = f(x) with f a function that depends on x and the radius, and differentiate it.
That's all I'm going to say now, I think you should think about this and come up with some trials, because I don't know exactly where your problem is.
P.S. Make pictures! Try drawing the points and the given tangent line, or just draw a circle and see what you can derive by looking at the picture.