Can Tsu still enjoy the Country Fair after her fall?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hard
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
140 replies · 17K views
My dad, uncle and I really need to build a kinetic sculpture...
 
Biology news on Phys.org
How 'bout a sitting Segway with training wheels? :biggrin:
 
OmCheeto said:
She had some white flower that she called a "mock orange". She kept saying;"Don't they smell wonderful?" For the life of me, I could not smell anything. It smelled to me like fresh linen. But anyways, I ate a whole bunch of the blossoms, and they were quite tasty.

Never tried to eat my mock orange, but it smells strongly. And it is white. And it is in full blossom. Well, it was in full blossom week ago, but local climate can delay it. Besides, I am in Europe and we are several hours ahead ;)
 
Last edited:
Tsu said:
How 'bout a sitting Segway with training wheels? :biggrin:

Tsu, take a look at iBOT. Unlike Segway it allows you to sit, and it can keep you high at the same time :wink:
 
Borek said:
Tsu, take a look at iBOT. Unlike Segway it allows you to sit, and it can keep you high at the same time :wink:

?Does it run on marijuana?
 
Borek said:
Tsu, take a look at iBOT. Unlike Segway it allows you to sit, and it can keep you high at the same time :wink:

HEY! Now yer talkin'! That looks pretty good. I meant to check that out when I saw your first post, but *che* - I'm on drugs. :biggrin:
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
?Does it run on marijuana?

Not THAT kind of high, Tsa. :biggrin: No. Check it out. The wheels STACK and BALANCE! (ummm... I think - I am still on drugs...:biggrin:)

edit: wow. i don't know about that balancing thing,tho... I'm a lousy ballerina... are you sure I'm not going to fall off that thing, Borek?
 
Last edited:
turbo-1 said:
SHHH!

Chilies, non-fossil fuels, and other exotic forms of energy will win out. I am concentrating on the chilies, in which humble little plants gather energy from the sun and nutrients from the Earth and might someday be able to launch space vehicles. The taste-testing is meticulous, but fun. Other members of the secret society of "hot guys" have their own concentrations, but we will have to play the cards close to the chest until we are prepared for world domination.

Do you think the "hot guys" group can try to defect one of the sisters or is it a hopeless case? maybe Tsu can , after all she's drugged.
 
That iBot is one serious-looking piece of transportation. You might have to borrow one for a while, Tsu, just to, you know, test drive it and whatnot.
 
Tsu said:
are you sure I'm not going to fall off that thing, Borek?

Depends. If you believe in technology, you will not :wink:
 
binzing said:
Wow, that's quite the picture Borek...

You mean iBOT, my avatar or bugs I have posted in the wildlife thread? :wink:
 
Last edited:
Borek said:
Depends. If you believe in technology, you will not :wink:

Well, I definitely believe in technology, but then again, I know ME. I fall off of 1" heeled shoes. :biggrin:
 
binzing said:
Your avatar. Crazy party?

The creaziest party in the last 20 years I would say. General idea was to dress the way you never do; somehow it ended with a house full of whores and pimps. I have started in my best suit, most guests were not aware I have one, but I was soon remodeled. Luckily my nails were not painted red, but it was close :smile:
 
Tsu said:
Well, I definitely believe in technology, but then again, I know ME. I fall off of 1" heeled shoes. :biggrin:

So Ivan will have to fasten you with a seat belt :smile:
 
I believe you said you are in Europe, where are you the Nederlands? (to explain the pimps and whores alter egos)
 
Tsu said:
Well, I definitely believe in technology, but then again, I know ME. I fall off of 1" heeled shoes. :biggrin:
I fall out of flats.
 
I was going to SAY flats, but I figured there's probably not anyone but you and me on this board who even REMEMBER what 'flats' are! :biggrin: Now everyone thinks YOU fall out of deflated tires... :smile:
 
Tsu said:
I was going to SAY flats, but I figured there's probably not anyone but you and me on this board who even REMEMBER what 'flats' are! :biggrin: Now everyone thinks YOU fall out of deflated tires... :smile:

Wolly would think she's talking about falling out of apartments.
 
binzing said:
I believe you said you are in Europe, where are you the Nederlands? (to explain the pimps and whores alter egos)

No, catholic and generally conservative Poland. Obviously not as conservative as some would like it to be :wink:
 
Tsu said:
I was going to SAY flats, but I figured there's probably not anyone but you and me on this board who even REMEMBER what 'flats' are! :biggrin: Now everyone thinks YOU fall out of deflated tires... :smile:

I would have no problems - not because I ever knew what flats are, but because of my limited English I am accustomed to guessing from the context. I believe Evo already used the word on chat and the meaning was obvious, even if I have no precise idea about how flats look alike - apart from the fact that they are... flat.
 
Evo said:
I fall out of flats.
Is this anything like "having rounded heels"?
 
DaveC426913 said:
Is this anything like "having rounded heels"?

I'm fairly certain you could get beat for that comment, DaveC.
 
GeorginaS said:
I'm fairly certain you could get beat for that comment, DaveC.

I LIKE the way you think. *hobbles off to find that bacalhau* I'll be back for YOU Mr. DaveC. :biggrin:
 
We may be successful in luring Tsu out of her hillside lair. Tsu and Ivan are schedualed to show up here on the valley floor sometime in the next hour for food and fireworks.

The grill is hot, the coffee is made, all that remains is for Tsu to venture out.
 
Evo said:
Don't you dare let Tsu get hurt!
Then we have to make sure that Tsu and Evo are separated by at least 2000 miles!
 
Integral said:
We may be successful in luring Tsu out of her hillside lair. Tsu and Ivan are schedualed to show up here on the valley floor sometime in the next hour for food and fireworks.

The grill is hot, the coffee is made, all that remains is for Tsu to venture out.

Well? How's she doing?