Can workplace anger lead to quitting a job?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rootX
  • Start date Start date

How often do you get angry?

  • 1-5 per years

    Votes: 10 43.5%
  • 1-5 per month

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 1-5 per week

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • 1-5 per day

    Votes: 4 17.4%

  • Total voters
    23
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 11K views
I ralrey get angry, just not my nature.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I teach, so...I guess I get angry whenever someone gets angry at me (which is more frequent than I wish).

I had to leave a job though, recently, on account of severe anger caused by my abusive and extra stingy boss. It was so bad, if I saw him, I wanted to just punch him out; though I swear I never did.