If I were you, I wouldn't try this.
If on the off chance you are trying an italien job, I would suggest using a rear wheel drive car.
If your only option is a front wheel drive car (I'm assuming that you are insane for trying this), you could get a run up at say, 105mph and just before you hit the ramp, press the clutch.
You should be able to roll your front wheels onto the ramp before driving up the rest of the ramp "normally".
Of course this will not be the best thing you could do to your tyres as they will have to reduce their angular velocity very quickly indeed.
Edit: If you didn't press the clutch before you hit the ramp, then your tyres will spin and rip most of the tread off, while accelerating at the maximum rate that the grip of your shredded tyres will allow, and you will be propelled off the end of the transporter at well over 100mph, then when you come crashing down, the transporter will most likely crash into you.
Well, good luck.