1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Cant someone start a tutorial thread?

1. Feb 26, 2007 #1
    Cant someone start a tutorial thread????

Cant someone start like a tutorial thread???? :confused:
    Looking at the potential here :bugeye: , if we could start a tutorial on a topic, maybe under a separate subdivision, and post there (not problems but different concepts that each one could bring out)
    Maybe we could start with something simple :uhh: (like projectiles or something) and take things from there......

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 26, 2007 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

We have this forum for intro physics tutorials. I've not looked through it properly, but there's probably something on projectiles etc. However, if you feel like writing one, then start a new topic in that forum!

4. Feb 26, 2007 #3

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

Like, do you mean, like another one BESIDES the Science and Math Tutorials section of this site?

5. Feb 26, 2007 #4
    i saw the list.....but, they are really inactive.......a tutorial on maybe differential calculus and integral calculus, covering all the types would be really useful....

6. Feb 26, 2007 #5
    and most are links to pdf files that can be downloaded :frown:!!

7. Feb 26, 2007 #6

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Well, these typically wouldn't be in the intro physics tutorials section! Here is the link to the math and science tutorial section. I remember Hootenanny wrote a tutorial on differentiation a while ago.

But, like I said, if you've got the time and want to write one then feel free!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?