Can't wait for my first Arduino meeting tomorrow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MinnesotaState
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hi
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
16 replies · 3K views
MinnesotaState
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
HI, I'm new:)

Hi! How are you?

My name is Ty & I'm an EE student from Minnesota. Thought I'd introduce myself because I'm here for the long haul!

Here I am,

tywer.jpg


My first circuit,



& this is why I love engineering,

qbnMTZw.jpg


^That feeling...

Heading up to my 1st arduino meeting tomorrow. Super excited!

Have a wonderful day!

Oh! & I've only completed my generals, so go easy on me:-p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
I included a picture of myself using my ISP ...Bass:rolleyes:
 
WannabeNewton said:
Hey there :)

Where's your friend Jorriss at:biggrin:
 
MinnesotaState said:
Where's your friend Jorriss at:biggrin:
Probably tossing and turning in his sleep after seeing the photos I showed him on fb :wink:
 
WannabeNewton said:
Probably tossing and turning in his sleep after seeing the photos I showed him on fb :wink:

Never mind any of that, lmao

I could have sworn there was pic of a female as his avatar
 
I don't know what you're talking about.

So WannabeNewton, where you from. It's nearing 3 am here, whatchya doing up
 
haha lol I ended up at gold recovery from cell phones

I got back from saratoga springs a few weeks ago :) NYC smells funny
 
MinnesotaState said:
NYC smells funny
That it does my friend. That it does. xD
 
Welcome, Ty :smile:! What's your favorite fish?
 
lisab said:
Welcome, Ty :smile:! What's your favorite fish?

lol is that an inside joke because I'm an outsider
 
Welcome haha nice and I am also an EE student but study at Georgia Tech, my freshman classes start in less than two weeks.