1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Charge Separation and solar cells?

1. Oct 20, 2016 #1
    hi, i want to know that how many techniques are being used for charge separation? and which one is more effective for solar cell? can you give some idea about it that which one is better and how to make better power conversion efficiency. after going thoroughly through literature review i am little bit confuse so want to know more deeply with all of you seniors experiences. thank you

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 20, 2016 #2

anorlunda

Staff: Mentor

:welcome:

Wow. There are thousands of scientists researching that subject right now. You want to do better than them. I think that you are being unrealistic in expecting such an education from an Internet forum.

Have you thoroughly checked the relevant articles on Wikipedia, including reading the references linked at the bottom of each article? If so, maybe some other PF member can suggest a reading list for you.

What is your education background?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted