Choosing an experiment for an IB extended essay on aero engines

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
sosukeko
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement



Hi, I am a IB G11 student in International School in Vietnam, I have chose aero engine as my extended essay topic. Though I know what I am going to research, I am stuck in choosing the experiment for this topic. Could anyone here help me and give some advices for what I am going to do for my experiment?

Apologize and thank to anyone who read this article.


Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution

 
Physics news on Phys.org
Which subject is this extended essay on? If it's related with a natural science, I think (not to be harsh) it would not be such a good idea because of the lack of experimental options unless you're able to narrow it down into something less general. What ideas for you have so far?