1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Circuit analysis problems with answers

1. Jan 7, 2013 #1

Log

Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this, figured this would do. My current textbook explains the subject well. The problems really suck however, they only cover basic calculations. Only half of the problems have answers, and a lot of the answers are wrong so it's easy for me to get stuck trying to get the answer given by the book.

I have an exam very soon and would be grateful if you know some free textbook or website with problems (and answers) that I can use for practice.

Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 7, 2013 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

I googled the title of your thread, and got lots of hits (actually Google suggest the word solutions instead of answers for a better search). See if this list helps:

http://www.google.com/search?source...=hp..0.0l4.0.0.1.8363...........0.YIesIXzLizM

4. Jan 7, 2013 #3

tiny-tim

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Hi Log! :smile:
    Post the questions, and your answers, here at the homework section of PF, and we'll confirm if the book is wrong. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook