Circuit analysis problems with answers

• Thread starter Log
  • Start date
Log
Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this, figured this would do. My current textbook explains the subject well. The problems really suck however, they only cover basic calculations. Only half of the problems have answers, and a lot of the answers are wrong so it's easy for me to get stuck trying to get the answer given by the book.

I have an exam very soon and would be grateful if you know some free textbook or website with problems (and answers) that I can use for practice.

Thanks!

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this, figured this would do. My current textbook explains the subject well. The problems really suck however, they only cover basic calculations. Only half of the problems have answers, and a lot of the answers are wrong so it's easy for me to get stuck trying to get the answer given by the book.

I have an exam very soon and would be grateful if you know some free textbook or website with problems (and answers) that I can use for practice.

Thanks!

I googled the title of your thread, and got lots of hits (actually Google suggest the word solutions instead of answers for a better search). See if this list helps:

http://www.google.com/search?source...=hp..0.0l4.0.0.1.8363...........0.YIesIXzLizM

tiny-tim
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Hi Log! :smile:
Only half of the problems have answers, and a lot of the answers are wrong so it's easy for me to get stuck trying to get the answer given by the book.

Post the questions, and your answers, here at the homework section of PF, and we'll confirm if the book is wrong. :smile: