CMB results cause the contradiction of big bang theory

• I
  • Thread starter Jinsuk Kim
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

- The wavelength of light doesn't change at all in the galaxies because the space of the galaxies doesn't expand.
- The wavelength of light should be different when it passes through the galaxy or not. However, this is contradictory to the observed result. So, the big bang theory is wrong.

Answers and Replies

PeterDonis
Mentor
Insights Author
2019 Award
The wavelength of light doesn't change at all in the galaxies because the space of the galaxies doesn't expand.
Please give a specific reference for what experimental results you are referring to here.

So, the big bang theory is wrong.
No, your understanding of what the theory actually says is wrong. The theory does not say that light has to redshift by exactly the same amount everywhere in our expanding universe.

PeterDonis
Mentor
Insights Author
2019 Award
@Jinsuk Kim I asked for a reference--a textbook or peer-reviewed paper, not a personal theory from you. I have deleted your post and issued a warning, and this thread is closed. I strongly suggest that you take some time to learn what the big bang model actually says before posting again. Your posts indicate that you do not have a good understanding of it now.