• Thread starter PRodQuanta
  • Start date
Gokul is a geek too :rofl:
That's great :wink:

enigma

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
A Dirac Delta distribution isn't anyone's wet dream... it just means you need to go back and take more data.

Yes, the statistic is poor here :frown:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
We still don't have data for Tsunami. And what about Nereid? We have a pretty small sample set of women around here at PF, so every answer counts!

enigma said:
A Dirac Delta distribution isn't anyone's wet dream... it just means you need to go back and take more data.
LOL! If the data support your hypothesis, never attempt to replicate the experiment :rofl: (In case the smiley doesn't make the point, I'm not serious about that statement, it's just a joke going around our lab right now because the lab next to ours is trying to replicate an experiment and some really wacky things have gone wrong on each attempt.)

Male
Size 16

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Via PM, I have Tsunami weighing in at a delicate size 7.
Nereid, care to share?
Kat? Mooberry Mars? Adrenaline?

Evo

Mentor
Math Is Hard said:
Via PM, I have Tsunami weighing in at a delicate size 7
Yeah, that's because mom bought her shoes!! :cry:

Evo

Mentor
6'2"

It really depends on the shoe. I can wear a 14 or 15 dress shoe, 16 for tennis shoes and boots, and 17 or 18 for roller skates.

Chaotic42 said:
6'2"

It really depends on the shoe. I can wear a 14 or 15 dress shoe, 16 for tennis shoes and boots, and 17 or 18 for roller skates.
Oh :frown: I was hoping you would be taller with that size feet. There has to be someone taller than me in PF. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Tsu

Gold Member
Evo said:
Yeah, that's because mom bought her shoes!! :cry:
I may be the 'odd' one, but at least I'm not EVIL!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Evil children don't GET shoes!! :devil: :devil: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

p.s. So THIS is where my shoe size was headed!! I WONDERED why you were asking me about my SHOE size!! MIH, you are a sneaky STINKER!! (and I'm PROUD to know you!!! :rofl: :rofl:)

Last edited:
The Bob said:
Oh :frown: I was hoping you would be taller with that size feet. There has to be someone taller than me in PF. :smile:
I dint catch how tall you are but im righ up there at 6' 6'' with size 14 shoes.

Miles said:
I dint catch how tall you are but im righ up there at 6' 6'' with size 14 shoes.
Oh man, yes. He is the same height as me. Wait.........*The Bob goes to measure himself*........... nope. Still 6' 6". How old are you though???

The Bob (2004 ©)

LURCH

Science Advisor
Male...

Integral

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
The Bob said:
Only 6' 3"??? :tongue2: I am 6' 6" pushing on 6' 7". :rofl: :biggrin: I really am.

The Bob (2004 ©)
It's called a good understanding!

size 13 (46 in Birkenstocks)

I've been in PF for a year, and I've never really revealed my sex before, let alone shoe size.

Well, I'm a female with a shoe size of 8!!! :surprised: And I used to think I had large feet. :redface: :tongue2:

Evo

Mentor
recon said:
I've been in PF for a year, and I've never really revealed my sex before, let alone shoe size.

Well, I'm a female with a shoe size of 8!!! :surprised: And I used to think I had large feet. :redface: :tongue2:
You're a girl! Yay!!! We need more females here. :approve:

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
recon said:
Well, I'm a female :redface: :tongue2:
Holy mother of @#$$% !! :eek: I hope I haven't refered to you as a 'him' before.

My apologies, if I have.

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
recon said:
How about that! Now you know you have perfectly average feet!

hmmm... if only we could fatten up Tsu's feet a little...

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
recon said:

:surprised :rofl: Wow! Based on your avatar, which I of course assumed was a photo of yourself :tongue2: , I never guessed you were female! :blushing: Well, yep, seems you're in good company here! So, so far Tsunami is the only odd one here with those dainty little size 7s. :biggrin:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
How about that! Now you know you have perfectly average feet!

When I was a kid and wanted "grown-up" shoes, but my feet were still too small, the guy in the shoestore told me eating lots of mashed potatoes would make my feet get bigger :rofl:

Gokul43201 said:
Holy mother of @#$$% !! I hope I haven't refered to you as a 'him' before.

My apologies, if I have.
I've been referred to as a male before. Well, now you know. :biggrin: :tongue:

Moonbear said:
:surprised :rofl: Wow! Based on your avatar, which I of course assumed was a photo of yourself :tongue2: , I never guessed you were female! :blushing:
You can't exactly find an avatar on the net that combines the geek factor with the female factor, now can you? :grumpy: :frown: :biggrin:

Math is Hard said:
Maybe the way to go is to flatten it instead of fatten it? :confused:

JasonRox

Homework Helper
Gold Member
10.5-11

20 going 21

172cm

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
recon said:
You can't exactly find an avatar on the net that combines the geek factor with the female factor, now can you? :grumpy: :frown: :biggrin:
Guess not...I tried a google search, just for kicks, of "female geek avatar" and look what popped up on the first page! :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :cry:

Are you a geek? - Physics Help and Math Help - Physics Forums
... Moonbear. Become a PF Contributer Moonbear's Avatar. Join Date: Jan ... my Journal. Science
Expert. I'm just a geek. ... extra points at the end for being a female geek). ...
www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=39225&page=1 - 79k - Cached - Similar*pages

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
Guess not...I tried a google search, just for kicks, of "female geek avatar" and look what popped up on the first page! :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :cry:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving