Come on PFers, I need your shoe size

  • Thread starter Thread starter PRodQuanta
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
82 replies · 12K views
Evo said:
Yeah, that's because mom bought her shoes! :cry:
I may be the 'odd' one, but at least I'm not EVIL! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Evil children don't GET shoes! :devil: :devil: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

p.s. So THIS is where my shoe size was headed! I WONDERED why you were asking me about my SHOE size! MIH, you are a sneaky STINKER! (and I'm PROUD to know you! :smile: :smile:)
 
Last edited:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
The Bob said:
Oh :frown: I was hoping you would be taller with that size feet. There has to be someone taller than me in PF. :smile:

I dint catch how tall you are but I am righ up there at 6' 6'' with size 14 shoes.
 
Miles said:
I dint catch how tall you are but I am righ up there at 6' 6'' with size 14 shoes.

Oh man, yes. He is the same height as me. Wait...*The Bob goes to measure himself*... nope. Still 6' 6". How old are you though?

The Bob (2004 ©)
 
The Bob said:
Only 6' 3"? :-p I am 6' 6" pushing on 6' 7". :smile: :biggrin: I really am.

The Bob (2004 ©)
It's called a good understanding!

54

size 13 (46 in Birkenstocks)
 
I've been in PF for a year, and I've never really revealed my sex before, let alone shoe size.

Well, I'm a female with a shoe size of 8! : And I used to think I had large feet. :redface: :-p
 
recon said:
I've been in PF for a year, and I've never really revealed my sex before, let alone shoe size.

Well, I'm a female with a shoe size of 8! : And I used to think I had large feet. :redface: :-p
You're a girl! Yay! We need more females here. :approve:
 
recon said:
Well, I'm a female :redface: :-p

Holy mother of @#$$% ! :eek: I hope I haven't referred to you as a 'him' before.

My apologies, if I have.
 
recon said:
Well, I'm a female with a shoe size of 8! : And I used to think I had large feet. :redface: :-p
How about that! Now you know you have perfectly average feet!

hmmm... if only we could fatten up Tsu's feet a little...
 
recon said:
I've been in PF for a year, and I've never really revealed my sex before, let alone shoe size.

Well, I'm a female with a shoe size of 8! : And I used to think I had large feet. :redface: :-p


:smile: Wow! Based on your avatar, which I of course assumed was a photo of yourself :-p , I never guessed you were female! :blushing: Well, yep, seems you're in good company here! So, so far Tsunami is the only odd one here with those dainty little size 7s. :biggrin:
 
Math Is Hard said:
How about that! Now you know you have perfectly average feet!

hmmm... if only we could fatten up Tsu's feet a little...

When I was a kid and wanted "grown-up" shoes, but my feet were still too small, the guy in the shoestore told me eating lots of mashed potatoes would make my feet get bigger :smile:
 
Gokul43201 said:
Holy mother of @#$$% ! I hope I haven't referred to you as a 'him' before.

My apologies, if I have.

I've been referred to as a male before. Well, now you know. :biggrin: :-p

Moonbear said:
:smile: Wow! Based on your avatar, which I of course assumed was a photo of yourself :-p , I never guessed you were female! :blushing:

You can't exactly find an avatar on the net that combines the geek factor with the female factor, now can you? :frown: :biggrin:

Math is Hard said:
hmmm... if only we could fatten up Tsu's feet a little...

Maybe the way to go is to flatten it instead of fatten it? :confused:
 
recon said:
You can't exactly find an avatar on the net that combines the geek factor with the female factor, now can you? :frown: :biggrin:

Guess not...I tried a google search, just for kicks, of "female geek avatar" and look what popped up on the first page! :cry:

Are you a geek? - Physics Help and Math Help - Physics Forums
... Moonbear. Become a PF Contributer Moonbear's Avatar. Join Date: Jan ... my Journal. Science
Expert. I'm just a geek. ... extra points at the end for being a female geek). ...
www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=39225&page=1 - 79k - Cached - Similar*pages
 
Moonbear said:
Guess not...I tried a google search, just for kicks, of "female geek avatar" and look what popped up on the first page! :cry:

:smile: :smile: :smile:
 
:smile: :smile: :smile:
Moonbear is an official google geek :-p
Amazing.
Yet recon and Evo are the first on the page :-p :-p
 
humanino said:
:smile: :smile: :smile:
Moonbear is an official google geek :-p
Amazing.
Yet recon and Evo are the first on the page :-p :-p
That's too funny! :smile:
 
That proves how PF is famous :approve:
I am glad to know that we have another occurrence of the noble sex :smile:
 
The Bob said:
Oh man, yes. He is the same height as me. Wait...*The Bob goes to measure himself*... nope. Still 6' 6". How old are you though?

Im 19 so I don't know if I got very much more growing up to do :smile:
 
humanino said:
:smile: :smile: :smile:
Moonbear is an official google geek :-p
Amazing.
Yet recon and Evo are the first on the page :-p :-p

I must be a bigger geek than they are :eek: :-p Great, now the whole world can find out I'm a geek
 
Moonbear said:
I must be a bigger geek than they are :eek: :-p Great, now the whole world can find out I'm a geek

:smile: Congrats. :biggrin:

Seriously though, it isn't that bad. Isn't it cool to know that you're representing female geeks everywhere? :cool: :eek:
 
Miles said:
Im 19 so I don't know if I got very much more growing up to do :smile:
Some people are very unfortunate : they grow and grow forever, and it won't stop. Usually, when they reach 8'5", they prefer to go hiding in the forest, because of all the inconvenience you know, scaring kids, being called freak, having to sew your own clothes... Don't worry TheBob & Miles ! They have a fine place with the internet, deep in Amazonia, so the essential is safe : you can keep hanging around with us in PF :-p
 
humanino said:
Some people are very unfortunate : they grow and grow forever, and it won't stop. Usually, when they reach 8'5", they prefer to go hiding in the forest, because of all the inconvenience you know, scaring kids, being called freak, having to sew your own clothes... Don't worry TheBob & Miles ! They have a fine place with the internet, deep in Amazonia, so the essential is safe : you can keep hanging around with us in PF :-p

Ok, but I am only 16. I am too young to go into hiding. :frown:

:biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)