Come on PFers, I need your shoe size
- Thread starter PRodQuanta
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
82 replies · 12K views
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Gza
- 446
- 0
male, size 12 (US).
And for the record: big feet = big...nevermind
.
And for the record: big feet = big...nevermind
.
The Bob
- 1,127
- 0
Sex: Male
Shoe Size: 13 US
Age: 16
The Bob (2004 ©)
P.S. Anyone meantion big feet =... you will get a slap with a Rainbow Trout. Does remind me of the day I was asked that and the female in question just came out with what we were all thinking.

Shoe Size: 13 US
Age: 16
The Bob (2004 ©)
P.S. Anyone meantion big feet =... you will get a slap with a Rainbow Trout. Does remind me of the day I was asked that and the female in question just came out with what we were all thinking.
Gza
- 446
- 0
you will get a slap with a Rainbow Trout
Please Bob, enough with the innuendo. There are kids reading this out there
The Bob
- 1,127
- 0
Gza said:Please Bob, enough with the innuendo. There are kids reading this out there.
I will think about it.
The Bob (2004 ©)
jimmy p
Gold Member
- 419
- 73
Sex: Male... last time I checked
Shoe Size: 11 US
Age: 19
Height: 5'10"
Likes: Wining and dining, romantic strolls in the country side and roadkill.
Oops... a little TOO much detail...
Shoe Size: 11 US
Age: 19
Height: 5'10"
Likes: Wining and dining, romantic strolls in the country side and roadkill.
Oops... a little TOO much detail...
The Bob
- 1,127
- 0
jcsd said:Male size 13/14 US (I am 6'3" tall so I'm sure if I didn't have big feet I'd fall over).
Only 6' 3"?
The Bob (2004 ©)
humanino
- 2,538
- 8
The Bob you are 16 ! Wow you will get huge man !
On the internet, the told me I am 6.23 feet, and yes, I'm glad about large feet too in order not to fall. The essential is to be well proportionned.
About Gza's theory : i agree
and I think another guy in the biology forum would gain much popularity if he tried to test those correlations 
On the internet, the told me I am 6.23 feet, and yes, I'm glad about large feet too in order not to fall. The essential is to be well proportionned.
About Gza's theory : i agree
The Bob
- 1,127
- 0
humanino said:The Bob you are 16 ! Wow you will get huge man !
Not too much bigger I hope.
The Bob (2004 ©)
Artman
- 1,507
- 41
Sex: Yes please.
Age: Old enough to know better, but young enough not to care.
Shoe Size: 10.5 US
Is there a correlation between feet size and ... size?
Nah, My feet would be huge.
Age: Old enough to know better, but young enough not to care.
Shoe Size: 10.5 US
Is there a correlation between feet size and ... size?
Nah, My feet would be huge.
humanino
- 2,538
- 8
What correlations ?
If this is genital, I would have a huge left foot, and a tiny right one
If this is genital, I would have a huge left foot, and a tiny right one
The Bob
- 1,127
- 0
Well look at all of the Egos around here then.
The Bob (2004 ©)
The Bob (2004 ©)
Mattius_
- 8
- 0
male 12
I thought 12 was average for males? Maybe we just have big feet here in the midwest.
I thought 12 was average for males? Maybe we just have big feet here in the midwest.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
Evo and Math Is Hard, this is just too funny! I'm a size 8 also! (I'm female too in case anyone has missed my comments on this in previous threads). I did a lot of running around barefoot to those same warnings 
Just spotted Monique's post that she's a size 8 also! Something tells me your graph for female shoe sizes is going to be a bit boring. A correlation between women's shoe size and liking physics seems to be emerging
Just spotted Monique's post that she's a size 8 also! Something tells me your graph for female shoe sizes is going to be a bit boring. A correlation between women's shoe size and liking physics seems to be emerging
Last edited:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
Moonbear said:Evo and Math Is Hard, this is just too funny! I'm a size 8 also!
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!
Someone go get Tsu!
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Just watch her be the "odd" one.Math Is Hard said:I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!
Someone go get Tsu!
I sure miss her!

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,213
- 26
Moonbear said:Evo and Math Is Hard, this is just too funny! I'm a size 8 also! ...Just spotted Monique's post that she's a size 8 also! Something tells me your graph for female shoe sizes is going to be a bit boring. A correlation between women's shoe size and liking physics seems to be emerging![]()
Boring ??
humanino
- 2,538
- 8
Gokul is a geek too
That's great
That's great
humanino
- 2,538
- 8
Yes, the statistic is poor here 
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
We still don't have data for Tsunami. And what about Nereid? We have a pretty small sample set of women around here at PF, so every answer counts!
LOL! If the data support your hypothesis, never attempt to replicate the experiment
(In case the smiley doesn't make the point, I'm not serious about that statement, it's just a joke going around our lab right now because the lab next to ours is trying to replicate an experiment and some really wacky things have gone wrong on each attempt.)
enigma said:A Dirac Delta distribution isn't anyone's wet dream... it just means you need to go back and take more data.
LOL! If the data support your hypothesis, never attempt to replicate the experiment
Chaotic42
- 16
- 0
Male
Size 16
Size 16
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
Via PM, I have Tsunami weighing in at a delicate size 7.
Nereid, care to share?
Kat? Mooberry Mars? Adrenaline?
Nereid, care to share?
Kat? Mooberry Mars? Adrenaline?
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Yeah, that's because mom bought her shoes!Math Is Hard said:Via PM, I have Tsunami weighing in at a delicate size 7

Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Holy crud! How tall are you??Chaotic42 said:Male
Size 16
Chaotic42
- 16
- 0
6'2"
It really depends on the shoe. I can wear a 14 or 15 dress shoe, 16 for tennis shoes and boots, and 17 or 18 for roller skates.
It really depends on the shoe. I can wear a 14 or 15 dress shoe, 16 for tennis shoes and boots, and 17 or 18 for roller skates.
The Bob
- 1,127
- 0
OhChaotic42 said:6'2"
It really depends on the shoe. I can wear a 14 or 15 dress shoe, 16 for tennis shoes and boots, and 17 or 18 for roller skates.
The Bob (2004 ©)
Similar threads
- Rishox
- · Replies 7 ·
- Science and Math Textbooks
- Replies
- 7
- hondaman520
- · Replies 5 ·
- General Engineering
- Replies
- 5
- Spirit
- · Replies 6 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 6
- sky08
- · Replies 5 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 5