Conservation of momentum in a mechanics problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter eli meril
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mechanics Section
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 1K views
eli meril
Messages
6
Reaction score
1

Homework Statement


I solved the first section.
The second section true I think.
I solved but I want you to tell me that .
And the other sections that I do not already know how to solve them, if someone can target me?

Homework Equations


in the poto 2-5.
but 5 and 4 less relevant that the others .

The Attempt at a Solution


at section 2 Conservation of momentum .
I have doubts about the little mass to be considered
 

Attachments

  • p.jpg
    p.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 471
Physics news on Phys.org
Hint: The bead accelerates along the "rainbow" portion.
 
It's does not help me so mach.
I do not know if you refer to the circle or do simple momentum conservation.
 
It's does not help me so mach.
I do not know if you refer to the circle or do simple momentum conservation.
 
eli meril said:
The second section true I think.
I solved but I want you to tell me that .
Please post your solution and working. Use only the symbolic names given (m, M etc.); please do not substitute any numerical values.
 
So do you need help with question number 3?
If you want to know if your answers for 1 and 2 is correct you need to post your solution here.
 
Last edited: