1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Converting PDF formats to MS word 2010?

1. Aug 16, 2011 #1
    Hi,guys.
    I'm doing my paper with my teacher now,we are trying to convert 1500's of pdf files to word 2010 that has not been labeled correctly so using the built in feature that acrobat has does not allow the tables and colums to convert without going all over the place. Is there anyway to do this?
    Hope to get answers as soon as possible.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 16, 2011 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

Sounds like a question for Adobe Customer Support. What did they have to say?

4. Aug 18, 2011 #3
    1.Open the PDF file in a reader, for example in standard Adobe Reader.
    2.Switch to the text selection tool.
    3.Select the desired part of the text and copy it to the clipboard.
    4.Run MS Word or any other editor and paste the text into it.
    This is the simplest way to work out converting PDF to Word.

5. Sep 3, 2011 #4
    use this software called PDFConverter from AnyBizSoft http://www.anypdftools.com/
    one thing is for sure, it is hard to do the editting in MSWord 2010. The alignment will be off.

6. May 16, 2012 #5
    1) Open the PDF which you wanna convert in Acrobat.
    2) Open the “file” menu in Acrobat and scroll down to “save as.” Choose “Microsoft Word” and then select the required version .
    3) Click the “settings” button in the “save as” window, Adjust the settings, if need. Click “OK ”and press the “save” button to convert the PDF to word.
    If you don’t install Adobe Reader, you may try to use a PDF to word converter and it can also help you effectly .

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook