Clarifying Mechanics of Materials Problems: PDF and Word File Upload Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter sajamamama
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
sajamamama
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, I am new on the forum and I am hoping to pick up your knowledge.
I am getting ready for my coming class (Mechanics of Materials) and I am start to solve some of the problems of my textbook, but I have some questions that I will like to be clarified, for that I have the problems already saved on pdf files, as well as word documents (I did the graphics, etc) some of them were easy to solve others, I am kind of lost, how can I upload the files so you guys can take a look, and let me know if they were alternative solutions, shorter steps, and/or show me the right way
Thanks in advance
and cheers to everyone
Sajamamama
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You could post it as an attachment, pending moderator approval. It's advisable to stick to non-infectable files such as JPEGs or PDFs.