Could the theory of everything be a number?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 9K views
yyat said:
If you actually had a serious theory, you would not have bothered to respond to me, Lee.

Ok, so why on Earth did you say anything to begin with? This is my thread and I have to respond to everything that is said on it. Actually I take that back, this thread belongs to the community and it is for all of us. So if you want to provide meaningless banter but you don't want a reply, then just save all of us the trouble next time will you? You are a good person I take it, so I am sure you have something good to say. That having been said, I expect more from you next time. Well, lesson learned. Now can anybody say the word "indivisible?"
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Field said:
0 is a number that means nothing.

Nope. Sorry.
 
what is one thing that is not divided?
has it for us, been duely provided?
from spirits afar, by which we've been guided?
the result of the clash, when opposites collided

make up your mind and then you will find
nothing is divided, nor undefined

the source of the force, which makes up the lightning
something so cool, yet also so frightening
the vesica of truth is a window that's tightening
abandon the ship! unless it's enlightening

so make up your mind and then you will find
nothing is divided, nor undefined

what is the thing that is not divided?
it is the true spirit when all wrongs are righted
and yet when I told you, you simply chided
yet by your definition, you're still undecided

just make up your mind and then you will find
nothing is divided, nor undefined
 
arildno said:
Nope. Sorry.


I don't think you're right, but I could be wrong. What do you propose that 0 means if not nothing? I am taking you seriously, because that is how I expect you to take me.