Create Feynman Diagrams online

In summary, Feynman diagrams are graphical representations of complex particle interactions, developed by physicist Richard Feynman. They can be created online using user-friendly tools that offer convenience, easy editing and sharing, and sometimes at no cost. However, there may be limitations in terms of complexity and customization of diagrams, depending on the tool chosen. It is important to research and compare different tools to find the best fit for one's needs and budget.
magicfountain
I need to put some Feynman Diagrams in a paper that I'm writing on my Mac (Lion) with Texpad, but I don't know how to create them in Latex (I tried it with some things I found on google [feynmf], but it didn't work).
So I need a way to create them online, if you know one.
I hope this is the right place for this thread.
thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
@mpv_plate
awesome :O
thanks!

1. What are Feynman diagrams?

Feynman diagrams are graphical representations of mathematical equations that describe the interactions between subatomic particles. They were developed by Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman in the 1940s as a way to visualize and calculate complex particle interactions.

2. Can I create Feynman diagrams online?

Yes, there are several online tools available that allow you to create Feynman diagrams. These tools use drag-and-drop interfaces and provide a user-friendly way to construct diagrams without the need for advanced mathematical knowledge.

3. What are the benefits of creating Feynman diagrams online?

Creating Feynman diagrams online can save time and effort compared to hand-drawing them or using traditional computer programs. Online tools also allow for easy editing and sharing of diagrams, making collaboration and communication with others more efficient.

4. Is there a cost to use online tools for creating Feynman diagrams?

Most online tools for creating Feynman diagrams are free to use. However, some may require a subscription or offer premium features for a fee. It is best to research and compare different tools to find one that fits your needs and budget.

5. Are there any limitations to creating Feynman diagrams online?

While online tools for creating Feynman diagrams are convenient and accessible, they may have limitations in terms of the complexity and customization of diagrams. Some tools may have a limited number of particle symbols or may not support advanced features like loop diagrams. It is important to explore different tools and determine which one best suits your needs.