Can you make crepes with egg whites and skim milk?

  • Thread starter Thread starter selfAdjoint
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Protein
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
61 replies · 9K views
Pythagorean said:
by failure do you mean 'maxing out' where you keep increasing the weight until you can't lift anymore?

nah I mean like not lifting until you can not push another rep.

Lets say you can do 10 reps with 200ibs in the bench. The tenth rep is the absolut last rep you can possibly do and you have to struggle a lot to get it up. Now what I am saying is that you should stop at the 9th rep even though you can do 10 reps if you push with all you got.
Stop one rep before failure. But not before that. Or at the most take the last set of the exercise to failure, but not every set.

Its much better to for instance do 5 sets of 3 reps where you don't reach failure until the last rep of the last set. Thats the best and safest way to gain strenght.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
shmoe said:
Believing fat turns into muscle is not at all the mentality of anyone I've ever known who "bulks".

That's not what I meant. I meant that it probably stems from the old myth of fat turns into muscle. That doesn't imply they believe that myth.

Anyways, I know what cutting and bulking is all about. :-p

I disagree with it because I find it very inefficient. I'm not surprised it didn't work well for your friends.