Deceptive Japanese Whaling Season Begins

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter mugaliens
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
152 replies · 21K views
nismaratwork said:
You're not Japanese? What a pity. I asked if you were Japanese, then I called you a word that's difficult to translate, but "Person who shows moral cowardice" would be an accurate translation.

Thanks for spelling me off Mech, he can turn his guns on you for a while. :biggrin:


And I think it's safe to say the signal to noise ratio of this thread is approaching zero.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913 said:
Thanks for spelling me off Mech, he can turn his guns on you for a while. :biggrin:


And I think it's safe to say the signal to noise ratio of this thread is approaching zero.

My pleasure, when I was a boy I did a lot of babysitting, and I agree with your latter statement as well.