Beams do not deflect without having a load on them to cause that deflection.
What do you mean when you say you want to find deflection without considering load? As stated previously, with no load, there is no deflection, but that did not seem to satisfy you. What exactly do you want?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving