Diagram of CO2 dip at 4.3 microns

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Adrian Tudini
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Co2 Diagram
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 6K views
Adrian Tudini
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
hi

I am trying to find a free diagram of the CO2 absorption dip at 4.3 microns?
I need it for interest purposes!

Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I can find many on google images by searching for "co2 absorption spectrum". Try it and see if any of those fit your needs.
 
Adrian Tudini said:
hi

I am trying to find a free diagram of the CO2 absorption dip at 4.3 microns?
I need it for interest purposes!

Thanks.
There are many diagrams that you can look at. Remember to credit the source of any diagram (free or not) if you publish or post it.
PS the Images option on a Google search can be very useful for spotting a picture you want.