Running through woods during pheasant season and confronted by quad bikes

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 4K views


Evo said:
And that's when he becomes another pheasant season fatality. :frown:
At least as an epitaph on his tombstone he can say 'I had right of way' :smile:

I did some law in college years ago in the UK and I always found the oddities of English law to be the most interesting and thus memorable bits. We had one barrister who was a little wacky and spent a pleasant couple of hours one day telling us the loopholes in the UK drink driving laws; that was pretty interesting too especially for a bunch of 20 year olds :blushing: Unfortunately the contract law I was actually supposed to be learning was pretty dull :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org


binzing said:
Thats a wolram and brit thing I've noticed.
Don't let cristo or Kurdt hear that...:rolleyes:
wolram said:
Shoot did i miss some periods?
:smile:
wolram said:
Yes there were many, most to fat to even run yet alone fly, if i were a bad guy i could have come away with a sack full, the things are so stupid they do not have the brains to not be cornered.
:smile: :smile:
I think pheasants are colourful feathery things.
I actually looked up pheasant eggs online. They are quite costly. :bugeye:
 


Originally Posted by wolram View Post

Yes there were many, most to fat to even run yet alone fly, if i were a bad guy i could have come away with a sack full, the things are so stupid they do not have the brains to not be cornered.
Poaching now is a different kettle of fish especially at night as under an 1828 law you can still be sentenced to 7 years transportation to an overseas penal colony, believe it or not. Hope you like Australia :eek: