Difficutties in Cambridge A-level

In summary,The subject of physics and chemistry can be difficult for some people. They may need help with topics, equations, and steps to follow. People in this thread are asking for help with these subjects.
terainfizik
I now having problems with subject physics and chemistry ! I'm from M'sia . I 'd need advice how do I spend my time on my studies so that I have efficient time for studies . Strategy studies advice too... I always get really low grades for these two subjects...Pls help me...

Physics news on Phys.org
i don't know ,,,someone else will reply though who knows .
wat i do know is that if u have any physics problems you can definitely come in here and ask .One thing for physics ,is that you should have a course syllabus , look at that and see what you need to learn , you could show it to one of us , if your not sure wat all the topics are about and how much depth you need to go into all of them , or anything else similar to that .Try and have a certain number of books and maybe a physics glossary from online.

Really need everyone in this thread help

Everyone in this thread , I need everyone's help . I'm struggling...

Perhaps you should be more specific in telling us what problems you have with the subjects. People find it easier to reply to specific questions than a broad one like yours.

Yep Be Specific..topics Ur Studying ..etc Whcih U Find Difficult ..wat U Dont Understand ?

Stress and Strain

Q: A copper wire of diameter d is stretched by a load hanging vertically from its lower end . The strain of the wire is 8.0x10^-4 . What's the strain in another copper wire of the same length but of diamteter 2d ?
A: 2x10^-4

Q: A light rod of length L hangs from the lower ends of two vertical wires M and N which are of the same natural length and diameter but ve differrent Young's moduli E1 and E2 respectively . A load is placed on the rod at a distance x from the wire M, so that the rod remains horizontal . What's the value of x in terms of L, E1 and E2 ?
A: (E2L)/ (E1+E2 )

Q - questions
A - answer

I would be glad anyone solve this as soon as possible . It would be great explain diagram , equations , steps by steps . Tnx . There ll be more questions.

I want the solution .

put this question in homework help section

1. What are the main challenges in studying for Cambridge A-levels?

The main difficulties in Cambridge A-levels include the rigorous coursework and high expectations for academic performance. The material is also more advanced and in-depth compared to other high school curricula.

2. How can I prepare for the difficulty of Cambridge A-level exams?

To prepare for the difficulty of Cambridge A-level exams, it is important to stay consistent with studying and revision throughout the year. Practice past papers and seek help from teachers or tutors if needed. Developing good time management and study skills can also help in tackling the workload.

3. Are there any specific subjects that are more challenging in Cambridge A-levels?

The level of difficulty can vary depending on the individual's strengths and interests. However, subjects such as mathematics, sciences, and languages are generally considered more challenging due to their technical and analytical nature.

4. How do I manage the workload and balance my studies with other commitments?

Time management is crucial in balancing the workload of Cambridge A-levels with other commitments. Prioritize tasks and create a study schedule to ensure adequate time is allocated for studying, as well as for other activities. It is also important to communicate with teachers and seek help if feeling overwhelmed.

5. What resources are available to help with difficulties in Cambridge A-levels?

There are various resources available to help with difficulties in Cambridge A-levels, such as textbooks, study guides, online resources, and tutoring services. Additionally, schools often have support systems in place, such as study groups and teacher consultations, for students who need extra help.