"Jitter clicking" isn't going to help me. The limiting factor for me is slow web page loads. I'm not a gamer. I do worry about carpal tunnel, though. In 1994 I was at a college keg party (at my house). There was this little punk at the party that was mouthing off all night and later on in the night I ran into him in the kitchen where he made a rude comment about my girlfriend who was standing right next to me. I was a little heated from tequila poppers so instead of asking him to repeat what he said I decided to "correct" his attitude by giving him a right-cross to the jaw. Unfortunately, while I was swinging at him, my hand caught the corner of a wall and it dislocated my right index finger.
When I woke up the next day, my hand was swelled up so I made the brilliant decision to go to the campus "medical center." Here, Doctor death told me to "buddy tape" my index finger to my middle finger and all would be well. Well, that didn't work. What I needed was a splint, which doctor death was remiss about. Plus, he should have x-rayed it given the swelling. I know this because I started to freak out that I might lose the function of possibly the most important anatomical (maybe second) feature on my body, my right index finger. This is the one that does the "Jitter clicking." So I had to bite the bullet and go to a local orthopedic clinic (and have dad pay for it) and get it looked at properly. Which they did.
So the upshot of the story is that my hands work fine now but my Jitter clicking is a little rough. In fact, I'm good for about a few dozen old-fashioned jitter clicks on the old-style desktop mouses before I have to actually "buddy tape" my index finger to my middle finger and use them as a unit. Just using my right index finger to click the mouse tires out very quickly and becomes painful not long after. It's actually an itchy painful, which I hear is symptomatic of carpal tunnel. That has to really suck. I know people with joint problems, it's not good. I don't want joint problems.