Do you prefer eggs in your sandwich or in your coat?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 6K views
how do you like your eggs?

Sunny side up, and lotsa toast.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I would not eat them on a train.
I would not eat them in the rain.
 
Basic is best. Soft poached on lightly buttered wheat toast, sprinkle of salt.

But for variety, many ways, even perhaps sprinkled with chopped parsley...
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
I will not eat
Green eggs and ham.
... or other non-Seussian souse, say, indian mango pickle (also green) - yuMMMMMM!

firefly
 
Originally posted by firefly
... or other non-Seussian souse, say, indian mango pickle (also green) - yuMMMMMM!
I would not eat them.

I would not eat them on a boat.
I would not eat them with a goat.