Does a Faraway Soldier Act Wild When Reuniting with His Wife?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marie Cury
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Marie Cury
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Is it true that a faraway soldier acts wild every time he can go home visiting his wife ?
I mean, is it that people who have not done "that" in pretty long time will act differently that those who do it more often ?
Thank you
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Marie Cury said:
Is it true that a faraway soldier acts wild every time he can go home visiting his wife ?
I mean, is it that people who have not done "that" in pretty long time will act differently that those who do it more often ?
Thank you


He will probably go down the pub come home and ask what is for supper.
 
Similar topics have never turned out well around here. I'm pre-emptively locking.