Does blood group influence personality traits and familial similarities?

  • Thread starter Thread starter En_lizard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Blood Group Link
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
En_lizard
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
is anyone`s blood group like his fathers? has blood group any affect on someones personality ?
 
Biology news on Phys.org
I have the same blood type as my father, but one of my brothers had the same principal type as my mother, but the opposite Rh-factor.

Blood type has nothing to do with personality.
 
FWIW - there a lot of blood groups beside the A,B,O antigens and the Rh factor antigen.

And. If there were an effect outside of the immune system (I know of none) the effect would be due to the fact that the locus (parking place on the chromosome) for the ABO group lay really close to the locus for some personality gene.

Based on what we know about epigenetics, I'd say look there first.