MPC11 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Nov 10, 2011 #1 Homework Statement show that g(x)= x|x| has an inflection point at (0;0) and g'' (0) Does not exist Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution
Homework Statement show that g(x)= x|x| has an inflection point at (0;0) and g'' (0) Does not exist Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution
epenguin Science Advisor Messages 3,638 Reaction score 1,014 Nov 10, 2011 #2 I can see what they mean. Can you? Having seen what they mean I can afford to treat this problem with the contempt it deserves. But you can't. So what you will have to do is look up the definitions.
I can see what they mean. Can you? Having seen what they mean I can afford to treat this problem with the contempt it deserves. But you can't. So what you will have to do is look up the definitions.