Download web page from Kindle to Laptop

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jobrag
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Laptop Web
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Jobrag
Messages
551
Reaction score
28
I have a G3 enabled Kindle which gives unlimited web access, soon I'll be going to a location where other internet acess will be costly/ patchy. Does anyone know how I can upload a web page from the Kindle to a laptop so that I can print it out?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the link, but it answers about every question then the one I'm asking. I can't identify a file on the Kindle that is the web page being displayed, and I can't see a way to save the page on to the Kindle, it will save the URL but not ther page content.
 
Jobrag said:
...I can't see a way to save the page on to the Kindle, it will save the URL but not ther page content.
Use the Right click menu (that's your middle finger) and choose 'save as'? :-p :smile:
 
Jobrag said:
You don't have right click save as on a Kindle.

My joke was too subtle...
 
Jobrag said:
Thanks for the link, but it answers about every question then the one I'm asking. I can't identify a file on the Kindle that is the web page being displayed, and I can't see a way to save the page on to the Kindle, it will save the URL but not ther page content.

I can't find anything either. Seems it's all Laptop to Kindle, nothing the other way around.