1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Electrical engineering curriculum ,your opinion is required.

1. Jun 6, 2013 #1
    hi
    I am going to apply to Cleveland State university soon to major in Electrical engineering.
    here is the program they offer :
    http://www.csuohio.edu/undergradcatalog/eng/programs/ele.htm

I would appreciate it if some 1 in here who has a good experience review the program and tell me what do you think about it.

does any 1 here have any experience with Cleveland State university?

best;

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 7, 2013 #2
    collegeconfidential or the university's facebook page(s) might yield more responses to your question.

4. Jun 7, 2013 #3

Dembadon

Gold Member

Be careful on that site. Every thread I've seen there is a massive troll-fest. I don't think it's moderated very well, if at all.

5. Jun 7, 2013 #4

I got the same feelings dude...

6. Jun 23, 2013 #5
    Looks pretty typical to me. Almost exactly what I'm in now, except I don't have dedicated lab classes, almost all of my classes have a lab component.

7. Jun 27, 2013 #6
    There should be a microcontroller/microprocessor course for the purpose of designing embedded systems. I don't see it on the compulsory courses list. However, it's offered as an elective course in the program. Good one.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook