Electronic symbol. Help identify a standard

In summary, the conversation discusses the standards for graphic symbols in the field of electricity, specifically in relation to a particular image of a transformer. The individual is seeking clarification on which standards use the image and the normative document that specifies it. The conversation also touches on the historical evolution of the symbol and suggests searching for IEC 60617 or ANSI symbols for more information.
pobat
Sorry for my English.
I write with the help of a translator from google.
Please help determine what standards of a graphic symbol electric (number of the standard paragraph, the part number)?

In one book in Russia were given 4 image transformer (for drawing in the U.S. and Europe).
____357D154A-5056-8D7B-05C41D9601F1D6C8.jpg

Аnd did not specify what kind of where taken.
Simply written: IEC (DIN) and IEEE (ANSI)
After learning standards, I thought:
(a) and (b) - IEC 60617
(c) - IEEE 315

Question: Which standards use (d) picture?
In general, I met this image more than once
Here is an example I only found today
site http://www.abacom-online.de/uk/html/splan.html
program SPLAN 7 demo
screenshot of the program
01_3AEF62CC-5056-8D7B-057570C523D1A765.jpg

as we see again used this image

in general it is a matter of principle to figure out how this symbol electric :)
I was told that in 1980 ~ such drawing employed in Germany and now in China.
Admittedly this was associated with the use of ASCII artwork "graphics"
Well, when CAD ​​has evolved and it symbol "crossed over" into a modern look
(ASCII artwork "graphics" --> vector graphics)

Help me find a figure emerged from the character and what the normative document is written?

Engineering news on Phys.org
Unfortunately there is numerous symbology standards depending on which country you live in. I can provide you with a pdf of the IEC standard. may help google ansi symbols or IEC 60617. However Ansi symbols may also pull up links

http://www.red-bag.com/imageslib/BN-DS-E2_02.pdf

Norways

http://www.standard.no/PageFiles/945/Z-004.pdf [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is an electronic symbol?

An electronic symbol is a graphical representation used to identify electronic components, such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors. It is a standardized way of representing these components in circuit diagrams and schematics.

2. How do I identify a standard electronic symbol?

You can identify a standard electronic symbol by referring to an electronic symbol library or reference guide. These resources provide a list of commonly used symbols along with their meanings and variations.

3. What are the benefits of using electronic symbols?

Using electronic symbols in circuit diagrams and schematics makes it easier to understand and communicate complex electronic systems. It also allows for consistency and standardization in the design and manufacturing processes.

4. Are electronic symbols universal?

While there are some universally recognized electronic symbols, there are also variations and regional differences in the use of symbols. It is important to consult a reference guide specific to your region or industry to ensure accuracy and clarity.

5. Can I create my own electronic symbols?

Yes, you can create your own electronic symbols for specific components or functions. However, it is important to ensure that they are easily recognizable and follow standard conventions to avoid confusion or errors in communication.