1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

End of Geometry - Algebra II next year

1. May 24, 2012 #1
    Hey guys,

Well, it's the end of the academic year. I just had my last biweekly geometry class yesterday. I hope I did well on the chapter test I took yesterday.

Anyways, as the title suggests I'll be going into Algebra II next year. Based on my experience in geometry class, I can honestly say that I'll probably have a great time learning Algebra II. My teacher, Mr. Scott Stack is a real mentor.

He gave me a little preview yesterday of what I'll do in Algebra II. He also once said algebra can be made easier if you understand how to graph an equation. I do. My graphing calculator will actually be more useful next year than it was this year. If you'll be a sophomore in high school next year, trust me. The TI-83 and 84 Plus calculators, by default, are not very useful in geometry compared to the other math subjects. Don't ask me why, I didn't make the calculators.

2. jcsd
  3. May 24, 2012 #2
    Perhaps the General Discussion forum would be better?

4. May 25, 2012 #3
    I considered that, and I actually think this forum would be better because I would think most people in this forum are either in or have taken Algebra II.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook