No, because they are measuring different things. Pounds of thrust is a measure of the force being applied to something, while horsepower is a measure of how much energy is being expended per unit time. If I hang a 100lb weight from a chain, the chain is applying 100 pounds thrust to the weight to balance out the force of gravity while burning no energy and producing zero horsepower as it just sits there. On the other hand, if I try supporting the weight using a rocket engine that generates 100 pounds of upwards force, then much energy will be spent pushing hot exhaust gases around. But the pounds of force is the same either way.
No matter how much or how little force I apply to something, no horsepower at all is required if it's not moving. That's why the answer to your original question, supplied by many posters already, is "zero".