Exploring Complex Device Physics: A Product Developer's Guide

• Thread starter spike3333
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring Complex Device Physics: A Product Developer's Guide" is a comprehensive resource for product developers looking to understand the intricate physics behind modern devices. The book covers topics such as semiconductor materials, device operation principles, and advanced technologies, providing a thorough understanding of how devices function and how to optimize their performance. It also delves into complex topics such as quantum mechanics and nanotechnology, making it a valuable reference for those working with cutting-edge technologies. With its clear explanations and practical examples, this guide is an essential tool for any product developer seeking to stay ahead in the rapidly evolving world of device physics.
spike3333
How did you find PF?
I found PF via a Google Search for determining the RPM of a given motor based on the weight of the mass being spun
I am a degreed mechanical engineer with many years experience developing industrial and consumer products. i am looking for assistance with understanding the physics of a system in a complex device i am working on.

Likes anorlunda and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! Great to have you here. :smile: