Interests in mathematics, physics, and the fundamentals of the universe

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeepScience
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 325 views
DeepScience
How did you find PF?
Google search
I am pleased to have found this form. I am not a native English speaker, so you will forgive me for the one or other bumpy choice of words. My interests are mathematics, physics, computer technology, programming. But above all I am interested in the basics of physics. My questions are: What is matter, what is the fundament on which the universe is based? I am a researcher, a seeker.

Have a nice day.
DeepScience
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
DeepScience said:
My questions are: What is matter, what is the fundament on which the universe is based?
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Click on the INSIGHTS BLOG link at the top of the page, and browse around some of the articles there. You will start to see answers to many of your questions. :smile: