Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. Sep 20, 2014 #1

A.T.

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It will lead to posting corrections, additions in separate posts, leading to more clutter. I don't know what the old setting was, but surely longer (hours?).

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 20, 2014 #2

Borek

Staff: Mentor

4. Sep 20, 2014 #3
    This is something I'll fix shortly. There are still some default settings floating around.

5. Sep 20, 2014 #4

Stephen Tashi

Science Advisor

6. Sep 20, 2014 #5

Stephen Tashi

Science Advisor

I have a more fundamental question - how do I go from the preview of a post back to editing? The preview comes up, I click on the screen and what I have written in gone. How do I get back to the post I was composing?

7. Sep 20, 2014 #6

DataGG

Gold Member

Either click the "X" at the top right corner or just press the "ESC" key, on your keyboard.

8. Sep 20, 2014 #7

TumblingDice

Gold Member

Stephen - I've previewed several messages as I entered today and all worked well. I used Opera and Browser on my droid tablet, and have been using Internet Explorer 11 on my desktop for a while. What device and browser are you using? (I just used Preview on this msg...)

9. Sep 20, 2014 #8
    Or click anywhere off the popup and it will close

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook