Feeling Sick and Planning to Stay Home?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mk
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
13 replies · 3K views
Mk
Messages
2,040
Reaction score
4
I'm going to be staying home tomorrow, I can feel the sickness coming on. Sore throat, coughing, and congested and runny nose. Well, I haven't been on for length for a little bit. :smile: See you soon!
 
Biology news on Phys.org
I really hope that everybody else doesn't care, because I don't.
 
Dammit! I wanted to be here tomorrow, but now I can't since I don't have time to become sick.

Oh thank for the warning, btw!:smile:
 
This is the time to take vitamins and crazy herbal medicines.
 
What the lier!

I'll be on PF all day tomorrow!

Mk is Offline:

:smile:
 
Ha! Good catch, heartless.

Now we start theorizing on why he's not online.

Here's my theory: His boss read this thread and told him that he'd better get his butt into work or he'd be fired.
 
heartless said:
What the lier!



Mk is Offline:

:smile:
He posted it today it's not tommorw yet.
 
Usually I start feeling sick in the evening, and I'm all better by the time I wake up in the morning. :-p
 
hmmm... are you guys ok? I see that the date of all posts in this thread is yesterday while MK's told that he'd be here tomorrow? So why are you saying he's a liar?:bugeye:

Oh never mind! I guess I forgot that we are in a physcic forums where people can see the future![/size]:blushing:
 
Yeah, buttheir posts belongs to yesterday. As I said they are... :rolleyes:
 
I didn't think that PFers would forget that it is different times of the day around the world. Right now it is 4:14 PM for instance, in Guam.
 
I've not chaned central time to my time zone!:blushing: